Monday, January 31, 2011

Announcements!!!

Hey Everyone!!


For the fourth and final post of tonight I have two big announcements to make:



  1. Readers can now access my and some other amazing blogs through www.smcblogs.com and through the study abroad website at http://smcvt.edu/studyabroad/bloggers.asp.
  2. After realizing how long my blogs were becoming as my weeks got more and more hectic, I decided I will now be blogging every other day and will do reflection blogs about thoughts on my mind throughout the week.
I hope all of you are enjoying reading the blog and hope you continue to read. If you have any suggestions how i could make the Blog better please comment or email me at Jmiranda@smcvt.edu. Also if you have any questions you want me to answer, please ask in the formspring box on the right!!

Have a great day!!

- Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment